|~ LISTENING CENTER ~|
Date: May 10, 2015
Title: The Reciprocity of Ministry
Passage: Romans 15:8-33
Speaker: Bob Corbin
Sermon Note Sheet (PDF)
* Paul epistle to the believers in Rome ... "The just shall live by faith."
* For the past couple of weeks, we have considered Paul's exhortation to the believers in Rome to offer themselves as living sacrifices to God.
* As a living sacrifice, our desire ought to be to serve the living God!
* Throughout the New Testament, the church is taught that we should seek to minister to one another. Galatians 5:13 "For you brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another."
* In our passage today, we see the beauty of the reciprocity of serving one another. Reciprocity is a relationship of mutual dependence or cooperative interchange of favors or privileges.