|~ LISTENING CENTER ~|
THERE IS NO AUDIO FOR THIS MESSAGE ... WE APOLOGIZE!
Date: January 11, 2015
Title: The Supremacy of Grace
Passage: Romans 5:12-21
Speaker: Bob Corbin
Sermon Note Sheet (PDF)
* Paul's letter to the church of Rome.
* Paul has spent the beginning of his letter to the believers at Rome presenting to them the basis and provision of our salvation.
* Chapters 1 - 3 revealed the sinfulness of man.
* Chapters 2 - 4 revealed God's righteous judgment of sin and His provision for the payment of our sin.
* Chapters 4 - 5 revealed the inadequacy of the works of men and the superiority of the grace of God ... and then, benefits of being justified by faith.
* In the latter portion of Chapter 5, Paul summarizes his teaching into two major categories: sin and grace.