|~ LISTENING CENTER ~|
Date: April 26, 2015
Title: Living Out Our Living Sacrifice (Pt. 2 - In The World)
Passage: Romans 12:17-13:14
Speaker: Bob Corbin
Sermon Note Sheet (PDF)
* We have moved into the practical, or applicational, section of Paul's letter to the Romans.
* Based upon his treatise regarding "the just shall live by faith" and a consideration of the mystery, mercy and majesty of God - those who know Him should logically desire to offer themselves carte blanche to God, as living sacrifices.
* This means that those who are His will desire to be transformed in the renovation of their mind and seek not to be conformed to the world
* What does living out my "living sacrifice" look like? Last week, we began examining what it looks like in the body.
* Today, we continue looking at "living it out" by considering what it looks like "in the world"