|~ LISTENING CENTER ~|
Date: October 13, 2019
Title: The 2nd Word of YHWH (Pt. 3a - The Visions of YHWH ... cont)
Passage: Zechariah 5:1-6:15
Speaker: Bob Corbin
Sermon Note Sheet (PDF)
* The book of Zechariah is filled with many prophecies regarding YHWH's interaction with the nation of Israel and His plan for the end times.
* Over the past several messages we have been considering the 2nd Word of YHWH to Zechariah.
* Two weeks ago we began considering the 2nd section of this 2nd Word of YHWH - which is comprised of five visions - by considering the Vision of the Golden Lampstand and the Two Olive Trees.
* In that message, we considered the practical application of the vision, the importance of the Word of God being poured into our lives that we might shine brightly drawing people to God! As we examined the two Olive Trees we mentioned the prophetic aspect of the vision by considering the two witnesses mentioned in Revelation 11. I failed to highlight v. 4 of Revelation 11 which states, "These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth." Additionally, we referred to the fact that the Temple would be built in the future, and that there would be a "Zerubbabel" who would fulfill this prophecy by building the future temple.
* Today, we continue with the future aspect of these visions ... which, as we will see, are a condensed version of Revelation 11-18!