|~ LISTENING CENTER ~|
Date: March 10, 2019
Title: The Pattern of Prayer (Pt 2)
Speaker: Bob Corbin
Sermon Note Sheet (PDF)
* We are in the fourth week of a mini-series on the importance of prayer in the life of a believer and the church.
* Prayer is communication with God in worship that is based upon our relationship with Him.
* Such an incredible privilege is revealed in the priority that we place upon prayer both as a private act of personal worship and as a public act of collective worship.
* Last week, we began looking at the Scriptures regarding how we are to pray. We are using the acronym P.R.A.Y. as a teaching tool to remind ourselves of the various facets of prayer. That stands for Praise - Repent - Ask - Yield. In that message, we discussed the concepts of Praising God for who He is and what He has done ... and Repenting of our sins.
* This message discusses the asking facet of prayer.