|~ LISTENING CENTER ~|
Date: August 25, 2019
Title: The Commission of the Messiah
Passage: Matthew 28:16-20
Speaker: David Hayes
Sermon Note Sheet (PDF)
* After His resurrection, Jesus meets His disciples in Galilee as He had told them prior to His death.
* Jesus has already revealed Himself a multitude of times prior to this moment; yet "some are still doubtful." The disciples are so much like we are. We see the working of God and yet quickly begin doubting again.
* What does the resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Messiah, mean to us as individuals?
* On the basis of the authority which Jesus has had since before the creation of the world, He sends out His disciples to make disciples of all nations.
* However, before you can make disciples, you must yourself BE a disciple! Who are you truly a disciple of? Whose words do you tend to quote most often? Whose words and messages do spend the most time reading, meditating on, and sharing?